HOW TO APPLY
Bamboo Labs is a dynamic and rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency. We are a blend of nationalities and talents who strive to impress at everything we do. We are always open to hearing from talented and creative professionals who would like the opportunity to join a fun and diverse team.
Simply send us your resume and tell us what you would like to do for us. Create your own position and let’s talk.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com.
Bamboo Labs is a full-service digital advertising agency that’s been on the map since 2014. We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our creative production team. She or he, under the guidance of the Creative Director and other senior managers of the company, will be responsible for creating visual concepts and artworks for both client and internal projects.
The main responsibilities for the Graphic Designer include the creation of visuals that successfully communicate clients’ brand values (inspiring, informing, and captivating consumers) and the development of the overall layout and production design for advertisements and content throughout various digital platforms.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about design, possess good time management and have the ability to contribute their creative vision to our dynamic and fast-growing digital agency.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating images that identity a product and convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, artworks, Social Media content, logos, and website designs
- Set visual styles of client communication using colors, images, typography, and layout
- Work in a team or individually on design visual advertising tasks with high quality of the output
Qualifications and Experience:
- Thai national with at least 2 years of experience with design, artworks or related fields
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Good understanding of color theory, composition and typography
- Demonstrated visual creativity using graphic design software
- Basic understanding of and experience with Social Media: YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LINE
- Reliable, honest and hardworking, able to work under pressure
- Good time management and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
Optional Skills & Experience:
- Video Editing (Adobe AE, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve)
- Motion Graphics & 2D animation
- Image Retouching for photography
- Previous production house or agency experience
Benefits and Trainning:
- Regular sessions on advertising creativity, concepting
- Company health insurance
- Company health insuranceRegular social activities such as company outings, parties, trips