Bamboo Labs is a dynamic and rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency. We are a blend of nationalities and talents who strive to impress at everything we do. We are always open to hearing from talented and creative professionals who would like the opportunity to join a fun and diverse team.
Simply send us your resume and tell us what you would like to do for us. Create your own position and let’s talk.
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Social Media Manager
We are a small Digital Advertising Agency ranking among the best agencies in Thailand. We are oriented towards branding, content and communication rather then website development and SEO. We currently have an opening for a Senior Social Media Manager. That means a 21st Century Adman or Adwoman, not a person “posting on Facebook”. The successful candidate will be a highly a motivated individual with experience and passion for Social Media who has worked in several Social Media accounts, small, big, local and international, and wants to move further in his/her career – towards strategy, leading a team, and outside Social Media management closer to advertising.
The Senior Social Media Manager will lead a team of 3-5 Social Media Executives, securing the flow of information in between the agency and client, leading creation of content and management of Social Media platforms. We are looking for someone with creative talent both in writing and design. Important is high ability to creatively write in Thai and in English and high Photoshop skills (other creative programs knowledge is an advantage).
The position is extremely important to the agency, you would be working closely with the MD (foreigner) on the further development and heading of the company.
The next step in career path would be Operation Manager, shifting even more from “doing” to “leadership”.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create content on daily basis
- Work closely with the Social Media executives team, being their support, mentor, guide, and leading them by example
- Organize, monitor the different Social Media projects, meet and protect deadlines and milestones
- Review, and update the customer’s information and needs in close co-operation with the Bamboo Labs Operations Department
- Prepare and distribute information from the company to customers
- Support sales by ideas, helping with proposals, setting strategies
- Managing usage of advertising budgets (mainly in Social Media, Google advertising, plus other platforms)
- Being part of the future hires
Qualifications and Experience:
- Thai national
- Strong command of both written and spoken English
- Has previous experience in planning and managing social media campaigns
- Skilled Microsoft Office & Adobe products
- Demonstrated creativity and documented commercial use of social media
- Experience sourcing and managing content
- Understands social media universe from Facebook to Pantip
- Reliable, honest and hardworking
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Ability to communicate results to management in a fast-paced environment
- Being a good addition to the team – open, honest, good to be around to
Welcomed skills, interests and hobbies:
- Photography, drawing, communication, technology